Structure™ is a powerful joint support product that cuts no corners. If you are serious about training, your joints are taking a beating. Whether you have existing joint discomfort or want to prevent it, Structure™ is here to support your joints and musculoskeletal system. It’s vital to avoid injuries so you can keep crushing your goals. The wear and tear your joints endure can lead to debilitating injuries and inflammation over time when they aren’t properly cared for. If you are injured, you can’t train properly and progress slows. As athletes, we are about moving forward, not standing still and certainly not moving backwards.
Structure™ is designed to:
Featuring multiple time-tested ingredients in clinically supported dosages, Structure™ is designed for effectiveness. Plain and simple.
Glucosamine Hcl: 1500mg
- Glucosamine has been shown to assist with joint pain relief. Especially when combined with chondroitin sulfate.
- Glucosamine can reduce joint tissue degradation and osteoarthritis symptoms
- Glucosamine is used by the body to help build ligaments, tendons, cartilage and the synovial fluid that cushions our joints.
- Chondroitin has been shown to significantly decrease knee joint degeneration.
- Chondroitin can aid with joint flexibility
- Chondroitin aids with joint water retention, providing greater cushioning
- Chondroitin can reduce inflammation
- MSM has been shown to improve mobility in joints
- MSM has been shown to reduce joint pain
- MSM may improve recovery time for joints after exercise.
Hyaluronic Acid: 100mg
- Hyaluronic Acid is an important component of cartilage, helping to aid with compression resilience.
- Hyaluronic Acid has been suggested to help with joint inflammation
- Hyaluronic Acid has been suggested to aid with proper joint lubrication
- Bioperine has been shown to increase the bioavailability and absorption of supplements.
- Bioperine is a patented purified extract of black pepper
Unlike common joint supplements, Structure™ is formulated using only the highest quality ingredients. Structure™ contains a unique blend of natural ingredients backed by science and tested extensively in the gym.
Glucosamine Hcl: Dosed at 1500mg. Glucoasmine is one of the most common joint support ingredients, and for good reason. Glucosamine has been shown to help reduce joint pain, especially in the knees. Glucosamine is used by the body to help build ligaments, tendons, cartilage and the synovial fluid that cushions our joints. Glucosamine may also help in preventing the degradation of cartilage and synovial fluid.
Chondroitin Sulfate: Dosed at 1200mg. Chondroitin Sulfate is a vital component of connective tissue such as tendons, ligaments and cartilage. Chondroitin Sulfate helps to aid with water retention in the cartilage, allowing for greater compression resistance and joint flexibility. Chrondroitin Sulfate has also been shown help reduce joint inflammation.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): Dosed at 500mg. MSM has been shown to reduce joint pain as well as reduce deterioration of cartilage. MSM can also help reduce inflammation and deter oxidative damage within the body.
Hyaluronic Acid: Dosed at 100mg. Hyaluronic Acid is an important component of cartilage, helping to aid with compression resilience. Hyaluronic Acid has been suggested to aid with the lubrication of joints through maintaining synovial fluid viscosity. Hyaluronic Acid is also suggested to have anti-inflammatory properties and can aid in reducing joint pain.
Bioperine: Dosed at 5mg. Bioperine is a patented extract of black pepper (Piper Nigrum), containing 95% Piperine. Bioperine has been shown to enhance bioavailability and absorption of nutrients by over 30%.
Vitamin D3: Dosed at 2000IU. Vitamin D helps with absorption of calcium and aids with keeping bones strong. Vitamin D has been shown to aid with hip and knee pain relief. Low levels of vitamin D have been shown to cause weak and brittle bones, as well as a correlation with joint disease and inflammation such as osteoarthritis.
Manganese (as glycinate): Dosed at 2mg. Is an essential mineral that can help reduce inflammation. Studies have suggested that combining Manganese with Glucosamine and Condroitin can reduce joint pain.